This exciting new treatment is the perfect addition to your brow sculpting service. Henna tinting ‘stains’ the skin more effectively than regular tinting and sets to a powder like matte finish that last 2-4 weeks depending on the skin type.
This treatment is vegan friendly and all natural. Many clients comment that it reduces the need to fill in the brows and adds definition where hairs are sparse or non-existent. No peroxides or preservatives. Perfectly suited to sensitive skin types.
Henna Brows are a super natural alternative to harsh tattooed brows. Perfect arches on your agenda for the new year? Try this treatment for an all-natural, next level “brow tint” that lasts up to 2 weeks +
Brow Henna provides optimal coloring of eyebrows and skin with a soft permanent makeup effect without the “reddish” impregnation. It consists of natural substances that help strengthen the hairs with each procedure, and contribute to the restoration of the eyebrows’ natural shape.
Some Of Our Works
Contact us today for pricing/inquiries or to arrange an appointment.
Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or the henna tree.
A consultation takes place before the treatment, which will cover your desired/recommended shape, henna colour and aftercare instructions. The total treatment takes 30-45 minutes.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare. If an allergic reaction happens it can either show after 2 weeks. If you are concerned or a highly allergic individual a patch test may be arranged upon request.
Henna Brows Aftercare –
- Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this can cause the tint to fade
- Avoid swimming/saunas for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid perfumed products for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Please note that oil based make up remover can cause the tint to fade quicker
- Avoic washing your brows with water otherwise these will reduce the henna quicker
HENNA BROWS – is a safe and natural alternative to tints and dyes. It is vegan friendly and free from peroxide activators, making it a suitable option for anyone with sensitive skin. Most clients prefer the Henna brows to traditional tinting as the henna is a natural product and produces longer lasting results. Results may last upto 2 weeks on the skin
The results of henna brows may last upto 2 weeks on the skin and 4-6 weeks on the hair. This depends on your skin type. If you have a dryer complexion, henna brows will tend to last a bit longer than they would on someone with an oily complexion.
- Henna will work best on clients who have healthy skin
- Skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema will mean the henna won’t last as long
- Freshly exfoliated skin is not ideal
- Thicker brow hair (lasts longer)
- Little brow hair (will last on the hair however the henna on the skin to design a desired shape wont last)
The skin is always releasing oils, renewal of skin cells, exposed to environmental factors, which means the henna will be affected the same.
Henna has been used since ancient times to dye hair, skin, and nails. This flowering plant contains lawsone, a natural colouring pigment.